Christopher J. Mercurio
Chris Mercurio focuses his practice on all aspects of real estate law including drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, leases, and loan documents, as well as analyzing and resolving title and zoning issues.
Admitted to Practice:
During Law School, Chris served as Editor-In-Chief of the BU Law School Review of Banking and Financial Law. In 2013 he was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Keith C. Long, in the Massachusetts Land Court, and he was a Law Clerk with DeMoura & Smith, a general practice law firm in Boston. While in law school he was a Research Assistant to Professor James Fleming.
- Director, MetroWest Visitors Bureau
- Inaugural Member, WBUR Sounding Board
- Member, Worcester County Bar Association
- Member, Government Affairs Committee, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association