Jared drafts estate, financial and tax planning documents including wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, durable powers of attorney and promissory notes, honing each document based on achieving optimal income, gift and estate tax outcomes. His experience extends to the formation and maintenance of legal entities including family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, corporations and charitable foundations. When necessary, Jared works with tax and regulatory authorities to defend clients from audits or investigations. He provides document preparation support for other attorneys in the Estate & Tax Planning, Estate & Trust Administration and Business Succession Planning practice areas.
Jared routinely collaborates with clients’ financial advisers and wealth managers regarding estate and financial analysis, ensuring a holistic approach to financial and estate issues across multiple offices.
Prior to and during law school, Jared worked as a Law Clerk at law firms in Boston, where he provided legal support in diverse areas of law such as insurance, employment and criminal litigation.
Admitted to Practice:
New York (Pending)
- Prepare personal finance statement for an individual worth over $100 million
- Successfully defended a foreign individual during a New York state income tax audit, resulting in a tax refund of over $170,000
- Prepared gift tax returns for high net worth clients’ gifts in excess of $4,000,000.00 in one calendar year
- Formation, maintenance, and dissolution of LLC's, family limited partnerships, corporations, and charitable foundations
- Actively assist in Trustees in management of over 100 trusts
- Member, Trusts & Estate Consortium
- Member, Boston Bar Association, New Developments Committee