Christopher G. Mehne
Chris Mehne concentrates his practice in estate and trust planning and administration, guardianship and conservatorship law, taxation, and business succession planning. Chris has also developed an expertise in the field of elder law during his more than 35 years of law practice and volunteer service to seniors. Since 2013, he has been selected by his peers to be included among the Best Lawyers in America in the field of Trusts and Estates.
Admitted to Practice:
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Fellow, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association Probate Law Section, Worcester County Bar Association Probate Law Section and Estate and Business Planning Council of Worcester County
- Trustee and Former President, Goddard/Homestead, Inc.
- Corporator, Children’s Friend, Inc.
- Corporator and Scholarship Committee Member, Greater Worcester Community Foundation, Inc.
- Moderator, Town of Shrewsbury, MA
- Former Director, Shrewsbury Development Corporation
- Co-founder, Shrewsbury Education Foundation, Inc.
- Co-founder, Shrewsbury Youth and Family Services, Inc.
- Former Member and Chair, Shrewsbury School Committee
- Past Recipient, Greater Worcester Jaycees Outstanding Young Leader Award
- Lecturer and Curriculum Advisory Committee Member, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc.