Donna M. Truex
Donna Truex has been a member of Bowditch & Dewey’s Real Estate & Environmental practice area for over 15 years. She advises and represents clients in all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisition, financing, development, permitting, construction, licensing, leasing and disposition.
Specializing in the use and development of real estate, Donna has extensive experience appearing before state and local boards and the Land Court to acquire licenses, permits, or to resolve complex title matters. Donna is also experienced before the ABCC on liquor licensing and compliance matters and the Appellate Tax Board regarding real estate tax abatement and exemption matters.
Admitted to Practice:
Licensed Title Agent in MA, NH, and ME
- 2014 Worcester Business Journal Outstanding Women in Business
Recent Representative Experience
- Represented client developer in $122 million sale of its portfolio of properties located in MA, RI, CT and FL.
- Represented owner in $32 million refinance of 100 stores throughout New England.
- Represented clients before Land Court in complex title matters including petitions to partition, actions to quiet title, and tax title foreclosures.
- Represent clients before the ABCC to obtain liquor licenses and respond to compliance issues.
Member, Women’s Bar Association (WBA)
Chair of the Central Massachusetts Committee of the WBA
Member, Worcester County Bar Association
Member, Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
Board Member, You, Inc.