George W. Tetler III
George Tetler has extensive experience representing business and real estate entities in a wide range of business planning and transactional matters with emphasis on mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and restructurings. He represents corporate, non-profit, educational, healthcare and financial institution clients in a variety of financings, including asset-based and mortgage financing, project and construction financing, bond financing, and credit enhancement.
George also represents several financial institutions with respect to general corporate and regulatory compliance issues, formation of bank holding companies, national banking associations, and bank subsidiaries, as well as acquisitions of financial institutions. He also counsels secured and unsecured creditors, creditors' committees and debtors in complex Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases.
Admitted to Practice:
- Chairman, Worcester Business Development Corporation
- Treasurer and Trustee, American Antiquarian Society
- Chairman, Worcester Educational Collaborative
- Member, Advisory Board, The Venture Forum
- Former Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Worcester State College
- Treasurer and former Chairman, Worcester Regional Research Bureau, Inc.
- Former Chairman, Worcester Area Chamber of Commerce
- Former Chairman, United Way of Central Massachusetts, Inc.
- Director and Former Chairman, Worcester State Foundation, Inc.
- Former Chairman, Music Worcester, Inc.
- Corporator, Worcester Art Museum
- Assistant Treasurer, All Saints Church
- Fellow and Life Member, Worcester County Bar Foundation and Massachusetts Bar Foundation.
George is a frequent lecturer on business, commercial and real estate law topics before various professional and trade groups such as the Massachusetts Bankers Association, American Institute of Banking, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc., the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association.