Michael D. Brockelman
Mike Brockelman concentrates his practice in estate and business planning and estate and trust administration.
Mike designs successful business succession plans both within families and with arm's length transactions. He has authored numerous texts for continuing legal education programs, particularly estate taxation for Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc. Since 1993, Mike has been selected by his peers to be included among the Best Lawyers in America in the field of Trusts and Estates.
Admitted to Practice:
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Member and former President, Estate and Business Planning Council of Worcester County
- Member and former Chairman, Board of Trustees of Old Sturbridge Village
- Former Member of the Executive Committee, Worcester County Bar Association
- Former President, Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Former Trustee, Barton Center for Diabetes Education