Demetrios Skritakis is an Associate in the firm’s Business & Finance Practice Area. Demetri represents clients through merger and acquisition transactions, as well as financing transactions, and advises on general business matters.
Demetri provides effective and efficient services to his clients at every stage of their business from start-up to the sale of their business or acquisition. His transaction experience includes the sale of plastic injection molding company, a software app company, a technology company and a sterilized medical manufacturing company. Demetri works with companies of all sizes, serving them by drafting their commercial contracts, purchase agreements, ancillary documents, disclosure schedules and shareholder/operating agreements.
Prior to practicing law, Demetri served as a tax consultant and accountant, where he served several middle-market businesses and assisted with the planning, research, modeling and analysis of the federal income tax consequences of transactions and entity re-organizations.
In his spare time, Demetri enjoys hiking, fishing and spending time with his family and friends.
- Software company in a merger with a competitor for $5,000,000.
- Regional gas convenience store chain in acquisition of 15 gas stations across three states. As part of the transaction, the borrower refinanced a $230,000,000 loan facility.
- Plastic injection molding manufacturer in an asset sale to a private equity buyer for $37,500,000. This transaction involved negotiations concerning post-closing leases and employment agreements.
- Electrical harness manufacturer in reorganization and stock sale to a private equity buyer for $7,200,000.
- Ceramic coating manufacturer in an asset sale to German corporation for $11,000,000. This transaction involved government approvals as the client’s products were used for defense purposes.
- Foam manufacturer in an asset sale to a private equity buyer for $15,600,000.
- Equipment rental company in reorganization and stock sale to a private equity buyer for $37,500,000.
- Local bank in merger with a regional bank.
- Lender in a syndicated loan transaction where the borrower acquired 22 fast-service oil change facilities across six states. The total loan facilities amounted to $73,000,000.
- Loan transactions ranging from $1,500,000 to $20,000,000.
- Tractor dealer in asset sale to private equity buyer for $1,500,000.
- Filter manufacturer in asset sale to private equity buyer for $3,300,000.
- Various borrowers in financing transactions, including construction loan agreements ranging from $1,500,000 to $12,000,000.
- Sterile manufacturing company in a sale of a portion of their equity to an Irish private equity company in the amount of $38,000,000.