Erin Gibbons is an experienced real estate attorney who represents buyers, sellers and lending institutions with both commercial and residential real estate transactions, including drafting loan documents, revising commitment letters and assisting with structuring of loans. She also works with clients on corporate formations and provides guidance on general corporate matters.
Her depth of knowledge and willingness to advocate strongly for her clients to help transactions go as smoothly as possible make her an asset to the Real Estate & Environmental practice area.
Erin enjoys recreational running, participation in women’s and coed soccer leagues, and technology.
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Elder Law Project volunteer, Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
- Wayland School Council member
- Member, NAIOP Massachusetts
Bar + Court Admissions
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- B.A., Fairfield University