Jake Tosti is an Associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice Area. With a primary focus in employment litigation, his background in preparing thoughtful and concise motions, legal briefs, and affidavits make him an asset to clients who are looking to solve complex workplace legal issues.
During law school, Jake worked for Bowditch as a Summer Associate. He also served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Timothy S. Hillman at the U.S. District Court in Worcester, Massachusetts.
In his free time, Jake enjoys music. In recent years, he co-led a Blues and R&B band, regularly playing live in the suburbs of Boston.
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, for the field of Commercial Litigation
- Board Member, Framingham History Center Board of Directors
- Board Member, Arc of Opportunity in North Central Massachusetts
Articles + Talks
- “The Supreme Judicial Court and the New Law Imposing Restrictions on Non-Compete Agreements in Massachusetts,” HRMA Perspectives, October 2, 2018
- “11th Annual Employment Law Update,” Bowditch & Dewey, Worcester/Framingham/South Hadley, Massachusetts, January 2020
- “Are You Ready for the New Massachusetts Family Leave Statue?” Bowditch & Dewey, Worcester, Massachusetts, December 5, 2018
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- J.D., magna cum laude, Suffolk University Law School; Jurisprudence Awards in Evidence, Commercial Law Survey, and Torts
- B.A., cum laude, Tulane University