Jonathan Hausner is a partner in Bowditch’s Real Estate group. He has extensive experience in construction contracting and construction litigation, including public and private procurement, contract drafting and negotiation, litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Jonathan served as a partner in the construction practice group and land law section of a major East Coast law firm, where he managed projects including several complex construction and engineering transactional matters. He has also worked as an associate in the commercial litigation and construction practice groups of another major firm.
Jonathan is a resident of Everett, Massachusetts.
- Board Member, Construction Law Committee, Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Building Congress
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- J.D., cum laude, Suffolk University Law School
- Barrister’s Pupilage Sponsored by Suffolk University Law School, Chambers of Georges Khayat, QC, London, England
- B.A., Political Science, Roanoke College