Patrick Tracey is an experienced litigator who has handled complex litigation matters for banks and other financial institutions. In his work as the senior vice president and director of litigation for a major bank, he managed large litigation portfolios, including class actions and regulatory investigations, working with a direct litigation strategy to reduce exposure and risk to the organization.
In addition, Patrick has participated in trials, arbitrations and mediations as a member of an international, multi-practice law firm, advising corporate clients on complex commercial litigation matters, including general business disputes and business litigation.
Patrick was named a Rising Star in New England Super Lawyers, Law and Politics, from 2009 to 2012, as well as a Super Lawyer for Law and Politics in New England for 2013. Patrick has also coauthored several MCLE publications.
Before law school, Patrick served for more than a decade in the Air Force and in Operation Desert Storm, including as a member of the military police. His numerous commendations include Air Force Outstanding Unit with Valor; Southwest Asia Service, Kuwait Liberation, Air Force Achievement and National Defense Service medals; and Air Force Overseas Long Tour, Small Arms Expert Marksman and Air Force Training ribbons.
Patrick is a resident of Westborough.
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Board Member, National Kidney Foundation, New England
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States District Court, Massachusetts and Connecticut
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- B.S., cum laude, Western Connecticut State University