Sherelle Wu is an Associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice Area. Her background specializes in employment and higher education issues such as employment discrimination, employee classification, wage and hour, noncompetition, and Title IX.
During law school, Sherelle was a law clerk at several large Boston area law firms and Northeastern University representing businesses and universities in a range of issues. She was also a legal intern for the Fair Labor Division at the Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General. Before beginning her legal studies, Sherelle was the Executive Assistant to the Chief of District Courts at the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office.
Sherelle enjoys stand-up comedy and making Halloween costumes for her nephews every year. She is conversational in Mandarin Chinese.
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
Articles + Talks
- “Can Higher Education Institutions Mandate COVID-19 Vaccines for Employees?,” New England Board of Higher Education, January 27, 2021
- “What do employees and employers in Massachusetts need to know about the Paid Family and Medical Leave Act?,” Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, January 5, 2021
- “Preparing for the New Massachusetts Campus Safety Act,” Bowditch & Dewey Webinar, May 19, 2021
- “12th Annual Employment Law Update Part 2,” Bowditch & Dewey Webinar, January 21, 2021
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., Suffolk University