Robert D. Cox, Jr. to Moderate Environmental Business Council (EBC) Program Featuring Mass DEP Commissioner Marty Suuberg
On Tuesday, May 19, Bowditch & Dewey Partner Robert D. Cox, Jr. will moderate an Environmental Business Council (EBC) program where Mass DEP Commissioner Marty Suuberg will serve as speaker. The session will give attendees the opportunity to “learn firsthand about top environmental priorities for the department and the new administration” and will also “provide an opportunity to showcase the leadership of the DEP Central Region and discuss the important issues and priorities of the central region.” Registration is available on the EBC website.
- Marty Suuberg, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Robert D. Cox, Jr., Partner, Bowditch & Dewey
- Lee Dillard Adams, Regional Director, Central Region Office
- Mary Gardner, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- John Kronopolus, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Air and Waste
- Marielle Stone, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Water Resources
- Andrea Briggs, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Administrative Services
Collaborating organizations include:
- Environmental Business Council
- Solid Waste Association of North America – Southern New England
- Central Massachusetts Environmental Business Network
- Society for Women Environmental Professionals
Learn more about the Environmental Business Council of New England on the organization’s website and see complete program information here.