Bowditch & Dewey, LLP, has an opening for an experienced Administrative Operations Supervisor. The role is based in Worcester and requires occasional travel to our Framingham and Boston Offices.
Expectations include and are not limited to:
- Supervision of IST (Office Services in 3 locations, 5 to 6 people) and the supervision and coordination of the legal administrative assistants and their schedules, etc. (3 locations and about 20 people)
- Project management skills – including not only day to day tasks, but responsibility for leading projects and initiatives at the workplace and seeing them through to completion
- General office operations experience – managing vendors, dealing with building management, and a basic understanding of how an office operates.
- Serve as an “office manager” displaying a certain level of independence and authority.
- Must be a quick learner, be nimble, flexible and goal oriented and have solid interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Must be a leader who can work with others to resolve issues and devise long-term solutions as appropriate.
- The individual needs to be able to work in the office physically and remotely as needed.
Qualified candidates must have excellent organizational, technology, communication, and interpersonal skills and a minimum of 5 years of related office management experience. Experience in a Law Firm or Professional Services setting is a plus. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional, team‑oriented environment. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Dedicated to Diversity: Bowditch & Dewey focuses on inclusive hiring of those candidates having excellent skills with a broad range of experiences, knowledge and perspectives. Diversity within the Firm promotes an open and mutually respectful workplace and the delivery of superior service to its clients.
If you are interested in becoming part of an organization which provides exceptional service, cost effective representation and successful results, please send cover letter and resume to:
Send resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Human Resources DepartmentBowditch & Dewey, LLP
311 Main Street
P.O. Box 15156
Worcester, MA 01615-0156
Equal Opportunity Employer