Bowditch & Dewey, LLP, is seeking an attorney for its Business & Finance Practice Area in our Boston location. Qualified candidates should have 2-7 years of experience, preferably in a law firm setting, in one or more of the following areas: general corporate and legal counseling, banking and finance, M&A, or and/or corporate governance. Tax-exempt financing experience is strongly preferred.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong academic and professional credentials, with a Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school.
- Excellent writing, document drafting, research, analytical and verbal communication skills
- High self-motivation and intellectual curiosity, with a strong work ethic
Candidates must also possess:
- Stellar client relations skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- A license to practice law in the state of Massachusetts. Member of the Massachusetts Bar (multiple state Bar admissions are a plus).
This is an excellent growth and development opportunity with significant client contact. Here’s your chance to join a motivated and focused team of attorneys at a leading practice.
We provide a competitive compensation package with vacation, 401k, co-paid medical and dental, and more.
Dedicated to Diversity: Bowditch & Dewey focuses on inclusive hiring of those candidates having excellent skills with a broad range of experiences, knowledge and perspectives. Diversity within the Firm promotes an open and mutually respectful workplace and the delivery of superior service to its clients.
If you are interested in becoming part of an organization that provides exceptional service, cost-effective representation and successful results, please:
Send resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Human Resources DepartmentBowditch & Dewey, LLP
311 Main Street
P.O. Box 15156
Worcester, MA 01615-0156
Equal Opportunity Employer