Bowditch & Dewey has a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Paralegal in its Business & Finance Practice area in either our Worcester or Framingham office. Easy commute from routes 495 or 290 and route 9. Here’s a chance to stop commuting to Boston!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General Corporate Matters: domestic and foreign profit, nonprofit, professional and LLC formations, amendments, qualifications, mergers and dissolutions; corporate and LLC Consent votes; corporate maintenance;
- Transactions: asset sales, stock sales, mergers and acquisitions, financings, due diligence and schedule preparation, UCC filings, lien searches, status certificates, Secretary’s/Manager’s Certificates, authority opinions and votes.
- This position requires a minimum 5 years of strong general Corporate Paralegal experience, preferably in Business/Finance.
- Must have excellent computer/typing skills and be proficient in the Microsoft suite of products.
- Additional software applications skills for legal documentation are preferred, such as, NetDocs, iManage, iCreate, Workflow, Contract Express and others.
Paralegal Certificate from an accredited program is preferred but not required.
Dedicated to Diversity: Bowditch & Dewey focuses on inclusive hiring of those candidates having excellent skills with a broad range of experiences, knowledge and perspectives. Diversity within the Firm promotes an open and mutually respectful workplace and the delivery of superior service to its clients.
If you are interested in becoming part of an organization which provides exceptional service, cost effective representation and successful results, please follow the instructions below.
Send resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Human Resources DepartmentBowditch & Dewey, LLP
311 Main Street
P.O. Box 15156
Worcester, MA 01615-0156
Equal Opportunity Employer