Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Business Development, the Coordinator will support the day-to-day execution of the Firm’s marketing communications and business development programs and initiatives. This position is part time (~20 hours per week) and can be based in the Firm’s Framingham or Worcester offices. Flexible work arrangement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and distribute external e-communications using Constant Contact and ContactEase CRM (Client Alerts, Newsletters, individual communications)
- In collaboration with attorney-editors, create editorial calendars and oversee the firm’s blogs
- Update the firm’s website by drafting and posting content using SEO tactics
- Draft and post content to the firm’s Facebook page, LinkedIn page and Twitter account
- As part of attorney integration, create biographies, add new attorneys onto website, distribute e-announcement, etc.
- Assist Business Development & Event Specialist with:
- PowerPoint presentations
- Event preparation (coordinating sponsorship benefits and/or registering attendees; creating seminar packets, etc.)
- Other marketing and business development technologies
- Work with Librarian to produce Intelligence Briefs
- Assist attorneys with publishing on personal LinkedIn and other social media sites
- Collect, edit, and produce monthly internal newsletter
- Order and proof reprints of articles
- Special projects as assigned
Required Experience, Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing and communications in a professional environment
- Exceptional written communications (will be writing publicly on behalf of the Firm)
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen organizational skills and high motivation
- Excellent proofreading and copy editing skills
- Be self-sufficient and self-reliant, requiring minimal daily supervision
- Be comfortable taking initiative and working at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Constant Contact and Contact Management Systems preferred
Candidates are asked to submit writing samples with their cover letter and resume.
This is an excellent part-time opportunity that provides prorated vacation and a flexible work arrangement in a professional, flexible and collaborative environment.
Dedicated to Diversity: Bowditch & Dewey focuses on inclusive hiring of those candidates having excellent skills with a broad range of experiences, knowledge and perspectives. Diversity within the Firm promotes an open and mutually respectful workplace and the delivery of superior service to its clients.
Send resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Human Resources DepartmentBowditch & Dewey, LLP
311 Main Street
P.O. Box 15156
Worcester, MA 01615-0156
Equal Opportunity Employer