Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Business Development, the Part-time Marketing Operations and Content Strategist will support the day-to-day execution of the Firm’s marketing communications and business development programs and initiatives. This position is part time (~20 hours per week) and can be based in the Firm’s Framingham or Worcester office with remote and hours flexibility.
Key responsibilities include:
- External communications – create and distribute external e-communications using Constant Contact and ContactEase CRM (examples: client alerts, newsletters, event invitations, individual communications)
- Blogs – run monthly planning calls, share readership statistics, follow-up on attorney deadlines, research topics, proofread, and make suggestions to improve SEO
- Website management
- Post articles, quotes, events, blog posts, and other firm news to website and share with the firm
- Other website management includes, but is not limited to, posting jobs, drafting unique content, and writing case stories and other representative experience
- Improve website content using SEO best practices
- Draft biographies and add new employees to website
- Social media – post firm content and develop creative campaigns
- Send weekly Clearview Social queue to users and onboard new users
- Other content distribution
- Manage paid legal news aggregators (JD Supra and Lexology), share feedback with attorneys, and monitor for content ideas
- Share content with relevant outside organizations for newsletters, etc.
- Track tasks and projects in Asana, meet deadlines, and ensure smooth department operations
- With outside designers, meet deadlines for digital advertising campaign
- Collect, edit, and produce monthly internal newsletter
- Add new contacts and blog subscribers to marketing lists in CRM system (ContactEase)
- Upon request, on occasion, special projects as assigned, such as assisting:
- Director of Marketing & Business Development with Intelligence Briefs and other Competitive Intelligence
- Business Development & Event Specialist with coordinating sponsorship benefits, registering attendees, and creating presentations
Required Experience, Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Exceptional written communications (will be writing publicly on behalf of the Firm)
- Experience with digital marketing and SEO tactics and a willingness to continually learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen organizational skills and high motivation
- Excellent proofreading and copy-editing skills
- Be self-sufficient and self-reliant, requiring minimal daily supervision
- Be comfortable taking initiative and working at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Candidates are asked to submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample.
This is an excellent part-time opportunity that provides prorated vacation and a flexible work arrangement in a professional and collaborative environment.
Dedicated to Diversity: Bowditch & Dewey focuses on inclusive hiring of those candidates having excellent skills with a broad range of experiences, knowledge, and perspectives. Diversity within the Firm promotes an open and mutually respectful workplace and the delivery of superior service to its clients.
If you are interested in becoming part of an organization which provides exceptional service, cost effective representation and successful results, please send cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources DepartmentBowditch & Dewey, LLP
311 Main Street
P.O. Box 15156
Worcester, MA 01615-0156
Equal Opportunity Employer