Bowditch & Dewey is searching for the right people to join our exciting, busy and expanding Real Estate Law group. Our team-based, client-focused approach to representing our clients is designed to provide clients with the best, most comprehensive, seamless representation available.
We are hiring at all levels including, partner attorneys, associate attorneys and paralegals. We operate a hybrid work model which allows for a combination of in office and remote work. Our offices are located in Boston, Framingham and Worcester. We are open with respect to locations for these roles, with a preference for associates and paralegals to be located in Framingham and Worcester where most of the Real Estate group resides.
We are looking for team members with experience in the following:
- Representing buyers, sellers, owners, tenants, lenders and borrowers in complex commercial real estate transactions
- Reviewing, analyzing, negotiating and drafting leases, subleases, purchase and sale agreements, easements, title documents and other real estate-related contracts and instruments – experience with zoning and permitting matters is a plus
- Managing and providing strategic legal advice for the resolution of landlord/tenant, property rights and other real estate-related disputes
- Guiding real estate owners, developers and investors through the maze of government regulation and financing requirements, construction issues and tax considerations that confront them
- Candidates with a wide range of real estate experience, business acumen and dispute resolution and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have a Juris Doctorate Degree from an accredited law school for attorney level positions
- Must be licensed to practice law in Massachusetts (multiple state Bar admissions are a plus)
We provide a competitive compensation package with vacation, 401k, co-paid medical and dental and more.
Dedicated to diversity: Bowditch & Dewey focuses on inclusive hiring of those candidates having excellent skills with a broad range of experiences, knowledge and perspectives. Diversity within the Firm promotes an open and mutually respectful workplace and the delivery of superior service to its clients.
If you are interested in becoming part of an organization which provides exceptional service, cost effective representation and successful results, please send cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources DepartmentBowditch & Dewey, LLP
311 Main Street
P.O. Box 15156
Worcester, MA 01615-0156
Equal Opportunity Employer