13th Annual Employment Law Update (Webinars)
During the 13th Annual Law Update, we reviewed 2021 hot topics in employment law and looked ahead to 2022. The two programs covered different topics.
Speakers provided updates on the law, refreshers and practical advice for HR professionals and senior administrators of your organization or campus as we enter 2022. We aimed to offer a program that balances our goal of keeping you informed and providing an opportunity to address your questions, while respecting your time as you work to weave another webinar into your busy days.
FEBRUARY 1, 2022
- COVID update (including the status of vaccine mandates, MA COVID Emergency Paid Sick Leave and anything else that arises by February!) (Presented by Jake Tosti)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave update (Presented by Aimee Bierman)
- Mental health in the workplace (how to spot issues and how to handle them) (Presented by Tracy Thomas Boland)
- How litigants and the courts are grappling with COVID, and what’s likely to stay in place in a post-COVID world (Presented by Jared Fiore)
FEBRUARY 3, 2022
- 2021 Massachusetts Campus Sexual Violence Act (Presented by Chelsie Vokes & Brigid Harrington)
- First year of the Title IX regulations (Presented by Chelsie Vokes & Brigid Harrington)
Tagged In: COVID-19, employment, mental health, paid leave