8th Annual Federal and State Employment Law Update
Join us in Worcester, South Hadley or Newton as we review changes brought about in 2016 to Massachusetts and Federal labor and employment laws. Significant Massachusetts and Federal labor and employment law developments in the past year will have a great impact on your organization or campus.
Speakers will also provide practical advice for HR professionals and senior administrators as they move forward within the new laws and rules as they come into effect.
Topics will include:
- Update on Massachusetts laws
- Update on Federal laws
- Important Federal and State court decisions issued in 2016
- Labor law developments
- “Hot topics” in employment and employee benefits laws
Breakfast or lunch will be served – there is no cost to attend.
- South Hadley at the Willits-Hallowell Center – Mount Holyoke College on January 27
- Newton at the Newton Marriott Hotel on January 31
- Worcester at Mechanics Hall on February 7
Categorized: Events & Recordings