Bob Cox to Present Government Leadership Award to Charlie Baker at EBC’s Annual EBEE Awards
Managing Partner Bob Cox will present Governor Charlie Baker with the Paul G. Keough Award for Government Leadership at the 2019 Environmental Business Council of New England (EBC) EBEE Awards, taking place June 19 at the Newton Marriott Hotel.
The Paul G. Keough Award for Government Leadership recognizes outstanding leadership in the development and support of comprehensive, clean renewable energy programs, including hydropower and offshore wind, and the aggressive development of climate programs for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Governor Baker will also serve as the award celebration’s keynote speaker.
Other awards to be presented include:
- The Ira W. Leighton, Jr. Outstanding Innovative Technology Award
- The James D.P. Farrell Award for Brownfields-Remediation Project of the Year
- The EBC Award for Leadership by a Non-Profit Organization
- The Nicholas Humber Award for Outstanding Collaboration
- The John A.S. McGlennon Award for Corporate Leadership
The Annual EBEE Awards were established to encourage companies, government agencies, nonprofit organizations and environmental professionals to serve as models for others to emulate and, in doing so, further the mission and objectives of the EBC.