Julie O’Neill Spoke at “How Startup Equity Works” (Webinar)
On July 9, 2020, WorcLab hosted “How Startup Equity Works – Webinar with Q&A” presented by Julie O’Neill. The webinar helped give a better understanding of what equity is and how it is achieved.
Topics covered included, but are not limited to:
- Should I take outside investment?
- Should equity be subject to reverse vesting?
- What will happen to your equity if the company takes in outside investors?
- Do you need a stock option plan?
- How do profit interests in an LLC work?
- What will outside investors be looking for with respect to equity?
- What documents are required for equity and option issuances?
- Are there alternatives to issuing equity, options or profit interests?