Tony Dragga Spoke at “Top 10 Estate Planning Questions” (Webinar)
On November 2, Tony Dragga was the speaker for “Top 10 Estate Planning Questions” presented by the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Do you know you should have an estate plan but keep putting it off? Are you overwhelmed because it seems like there is too much information to gather and too many decisions to be made?
Topics covered included:
- Why you should have an estate plan
- The basic documents that make up a typical estate plan
- How to determine if you need to set up a trust
- How to determine if and how much Massachusetts estate taxes will be due
- Providing for your minor children in your estate plan
- How to include contributions to your favorite charities