Dajana Stajko is an associate in the firm’s Estate, Financial & Tax Planning practice area. She works with clients to draft estate planning documents such as wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, health care proxies and medical directives.
Dajana worked as a paralegal, preparing legal documents and assisting attorneys in personal injury cases. She was also a legal research extern, drafting legal memoranda, as well as researching case and statutory law relating to personal injury and medical malpractice litigation. Dajana has also held various marketing and event planning positions, including as an Associate Planner for large retail company.
Dajana is fluent in French, Italian and Albanian, and is proficient in Spanish.
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Worcester County Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Albanian-American Bar Association
- President, Albanian-American Law Students Association
- J.D., cum laude, Suffolk University Law School
- B.A., magna cum laude, Boston College