Katherine Pham represents buyers, sellers and lenders in commercial real estate transactions. She negotiates purchase and sale agreements and has handled numerous real estate closings. Kate is also experienced in resolving the various title issues that can arise during a real estate transaction.
Before attending law school, Kate started her legal career as a real estate paralegal. She continued to work as a paralegal throughout law school, honing her skills in real estate. After receiving her law degree, Kate worked as a real estate associate at two different suburban law firms.
Outside of the office, Kate hits the gym five to six days a week taking spin classes, practicing yoga and doing boot camp workouts. She also enjoys hiking, spending time with her family and reading. A member of an online book club, Kate tries to keep up with what the group is reading each month.
- Board Member, Making Opportunity Count
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Member, Worcester County Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, Land Use and Zoning Law (2024)
- New Hampshire
- J.D., Western New England University School of Law
- B.A., Bridgewater State University