Un-Masking the Future: Reopening Post-COVID (Webinar)
As people continue to get vaccinated and Massachusetts fully reopens, businesses must stay knowledgeable about how to keep employees and customers safe. In some instances, masks and social distancing will still be required.
- Can you require employees to provide proof of vaccination?
- How do you keep vaccination information private?
- Are you responsible for ensuring that employees not wearing a mask have been fully vaccinated?
On June 15, Bob Young and Jake Tosti spoke about the best practices to implement at your workplace to keep everyone healthy.
Here is a list of related resources mentioned in the webinar for additional information:
- Newly updated OSHA guidance
- CDC’s Ventilation in Buildings
- OSHA Alert: COVID-19 Guidance on Ventilation in the Workplace
- If someone who has been in the facility within 24 hours is suspected of having or confirmed to have COVID-19, follow the CDC cleaning and disinfection recommendations.
- Vaccines for People with Underlying Medical Conditions, and further definition of People with Certain Medical Conditions
- MA Emergency Paid Sick Leave – Notice Requirement
- EEOC Guidance updated on 5/28/21