Kristin Wildman Shirahama
In 2015, Kristin was awarded the Women’s Bar Association Pro Bono Award for her volunteer work with the Foundation’s Elder Law Project. She was also selected as a Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2009-2012 and 2014-2015 in the fields of estate planning and probate law, and a Top Women Attorney from 2013-2015.
Admitted to Practice:
Background:Prior to joining Bowditch & Dewey, LLP, Kristin was a partner at Rosenberg, Freedman & Lee LLP in Newton, MA, and was a clinical instructor at the Hale & Dorr Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School where she focused on estate and permanency planning for families affected by HIV and AIDS.
- President-Elect, Women’s Bar Association
- Member, The Boston Foundation Professional Advisors Network
- Member, Massachusetts Chapter of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (MA NAELA)
- Member, Boston Bar Association – Trusts & Estates Section
- Class Member, 2011-12 Women’s Leadership Initiative