7th Annual Federal and State Employment Law Update
Join us in Worcester, South Hadley or Newton as we review changes brought about in 2015 to Massachusetts and Federal labor and employment laws. Significant new requirements have been created that will affect many aspects of your human resources program including employee leaves and employee relations. New rules continue to be implemented by the NLRB. These decisions will have direct impact on every employer, even those that are not unionized.
We will provide practical advice on moving forward within the new laws and rules as they come into effect.
Topics will include:
- Update on Massachusetts laws
- Update on Federal laws
- Important Federal and State court decisions issued in 2015
- Labor law developments, including new election rules, NLRB General Counsel guidance on employment policies and union organizing update
- “Hot topics” in employment and employee benefits laws
- David Felper
- Ariel Sullivan
- Timothy Van Dyck
- Terrence Briggs
Breakfast or lunch will be served – there is no cost to attend.
- Worcester at Mechanics Hall
- South Hadley at the Willits-Hallowell Center – Mount Holyoke College
- Newton at the Newton Marriott Hotel
Categorized: Events + Recordings