Randi Stempler is an experienced, hands-on real estate lawyer with a primary focus on commercial transactions. She has a background in representing and advising a wide range of clients, including corporations, financial institutions, developers and property owners, and non-profit institutions.
Randi has practical experience assisting clients in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate, leasing of retail, office, and industrial properties, financing of commercial and residential projects, and the negotiation and drafting of leasing documents.
Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Randi was most recently an Associate at a large law firm, where she counseled clients in a variety of leasing, acquisition, and financing matters. She has also served as Manager, Real Estate Law Counsel at Ahold U.S.A., Inc., where she handled leasing litigation matters, negotiated lease documentation, and prepared use consent agreements for co-tenants in shopping centers throughout operating areas.
In addition to spending time with family and reading fiction, Randi is reconnecting with her love of dance through her daughter who is currently studying ballet.
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Foundation
- Member, Family Advisory Council of the MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Member, NAIOP Massachusetts Construction/Contracts sub-committee
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- B.A., Smith College