Rebecca MacGregor is a savvy estate planning attorney who helps multiple generations of families, individuals, small businesses, and non-profit organizations with estate and gift tax planning, business succession planning, wealth preservation, estate and trust administration, charitable giving, and general business and real estate law matters.
In addition, Rebecca represents trustees and personal representatives with their roles as administrators of complex estates and trusts with multiple beneficiaries, and multiple assets, including operating businesses.
Rebecca excels in applying the most current estate planning techniques available to reduce estate and gift taxes, transfer wealth to future generations, craft charitable planning solutions, and avoid costly probate proceedings. “Using my deep knowledge of taxation, I provide my clients with a critical point of view in the application of income, estate, gift, and generation skipping tax consequences.”
Rebecca has been an attorney with three other Boston-area law firms.
Rebecca enjoys yoga, golf, traveling, and waterskiing with her family. Her daughter is a fourth generation water-skier, but her dog prefers to stay in the boat.
- Board of Directors, Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
- Accredited Estate Planner®, National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Former Chair of the Senior Tax Relief Committee of Wayland, MA
- Former Co-Chair of the Council Outreach Committee for BEPC
- Former Member, Trusts and Estates Consortium (TEC), Boston
Articles + Talks
- “As I See It: Remote notarization would solve dilemma of signing a will during coronavirus crisis“, Worcester Telegram, April 10, 2020
- “2014 Paralegal Course – Estate & Trust Administration,” NAELA
- LLM, Master’s in Taxation, Boston University
- J.D., Roger Williams University School of Law
- B.A., Gordon College