Aastha Sharma is an Associate in the firm’s Business & Finance Practice Area. She focuses her practice on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, venture capital, and early stage investment transactions.
She has represented and counseled small and middle market companies, across a range of industries, on a number of stock and asset-based transactions, financing transactions, drafting and negotiations of complex commercial contracts, GDPR and general corporate matters.
Aastha has also practiced in India where she counseled various multi-national banking and financial companies and foreign institutional investors on sophisticated corporate and securities transactions.
Prior to joining Bowditch, Aastha was an associate with a firm in Boston and Worcester, MA. She previously worked at a boutique financial services law firm in Mumbai after receiving her law degree.
Aastha enjoys crafts and has DIYed quite a few things at home. A craft/DIY skill she particularly loves is staining or color washing and finishing wood projects. Although, she leaves the wood sanding part for her husband whenever possible. Aastha is also a native of India and is fluent in Hindi.
- Member, Senior Associates Forum Advisory Committee, Boston Bar Association
- Board Member, Waltham Partnership for Youth
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
Articles + Talks
- “Are You Ready for the Corporate Transparency Act?,” Bowditch, September 27, 2023
- LLM, Business & Commercial Law, Boston College Law School
- B.L.S, L.L.B, Government Law College, Mumbai University, India