Amanda Zuretti focuses her practice on real estate, land use, municipal law and public procurement. She has also developed a subspecialty in local telecommunications regulations.
She is Vice-Chair of the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Public Law Council and a member of their Tiered Community Mentoring Program. Amanda is also involved in the Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association (MMLA), the Real Estate Bar Association (REBA) and the Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition. She is a member of the MetroWest Leadership Academy class of 2022.
Amanda teaches and facilitates programs for the MBA, the MMLA, REBA and MCLE on practicing with professionalism, legislation, drafting, mortgage and tax foreclosure, preserving agricultural and forest land, preservation, and municipal management of abandoned and nuisance real estate.
Amanda is also a co-editor of the Commercial Real Estate Insight & News blog.
Prior to Bowditch, Amanda worked at a MetroWest law firm and provided legal services to municipalities and public agencies throughout Massachusetts. She also spent more than ten years as underwriting counsel to the Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company.
Amanda is a cyclist, kayaker and hiker who holds several MassWildlife outdoor skills certificates.
- Vice-Chair, Massachusetts Bar Association’s Public Law Council
- Member, Board of Directors, Hopkinton Center for the Arts
- Member, Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition
- Member, MetroWest Leadership Academy class of 2022
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association’s Tiered Community Mentor Program
Articles + Talks
- Author, “Municipal and Miscellaneous Liens,” MCLE’s Massachusetts Real Estate Liens, April 2023
- “Clean/Renewable Energy Incentives for Business,” Massachusetts Energy Summit, Worcester Business Journal, Worcester, MA, May 12, 2023 (Moderator)
- “Legislative Drafting,” Massachusetts Bar Association, December 17, 2020
- “Open Meeting Law, Conflict of Interest Law and Public Records Law Primer and Update,” City of Framingham, July 15, 2020
- “Remote Possibility: Virtual Tools for Public Contracts,” Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association, June 11, 2020
- “Drafting Bylaws and Ordinances,” Massachusetts Bar Association, February 27, 2020
- “Annual Alcohol Licensee Seminar,” City of Framingham, January 30, 2020
- “Seeing Green: Zoning and Marijuana,” Social Law Library, October 29, 2019
- “Payment Disputes: Payment Bonds and Demands for Direct Payment under M.G.L. c. 30, § 39M,” Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association, May 15, 2019
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., Bates College