Amanda Zuretti focuses her practice on real estate, land use, municipal law and public procurement. She has also developed a subspecialty in local telecommunications regulations.
She is Vice-Chair of the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Public Law Council and a member of the Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association (MMLA), the Real Estate Bar Association (REBA) and the Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition. Amanda is also a member of the MetroWest Leadership Academy class of 2022 and a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association’s (MBA) Tiered Community Mentor Program.
Amanda teaches and facilitates programs for the MBA, the MMLA, REBA and MCLE on practicing with professionalism, legislation, drafting, mortgage and tax foreclosure, preserving agricultural and forest land, preservation, and municipal management of abandoned and nuisance real estate.
Prior to Bowditch, Amanda worked at a MetroWest law firm and provided legal services to municipalities and public agencies throughout Massachusetts. She also spent more than ten years as underwriting counsel to the Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company.
Amanda is a cyclist, kayaker and hiker who holds several MassWildlife outdoor skills certificates.
- Vice-Chair, Massachusetts Bar Association’s Public Law Council
- Member, Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition
- Member, MetroWest Leadership Academy class of 2022
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association’s Tiered Community Mentor Program
Articles + Talks
- “Legislative Drafting,” Massachusetts Bar Association, December 17, 2020
- “Open Meeting Law, Conflict of Interest Law and Public Records Law Primer and Update,” City of Framingham, July 15, 2020
- “Remote Possibility: Virtual Tools for Public Contracts,” Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association, June 11, 2020
- “Drafting Bylaws and Ordinances,” Massachusetts Bar Association, February 27, 2020
- “Annual Alcohol Licensee Seminar,” City of Framingham, January 30, 2020
- “Seeing Green: Zoning and Marijuana,” Social Law Library, October 29, 2019
- “Payment Disputes: Payment Bonds and Demands for Direct Payment under M.G.L. c. 30, § 39M,” Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association, May 15, 2019
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., Bates College