Daisy Sánchez is a paralegal in the firm’s Estate, Financial & Tax Planning practice area and works with attorneys on both estate planning and probate matters. She has more than eight years of experience working as a paralegal, legal, and executive assistant, including two years as a trusts and estates legal administrative assistant for the firm.
Prior to joining Bowditch, Daisy worked as a business paralegal at a large Boston firm with an international forestry account. She also worked as an immigration paralegal at a Boston law firm with asylums, family petitions, Temporary Protected Status, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, and everything related to family-based immigration.
Daisy is fluent in Spanish and literate in Brazilian Portuguese. As an interpreter and translator, she is passionate about helping immigrant families and volunteers at several pro bono clinics, including KIND, Catholic Charities, and the City of Boston. Outside of the office, Daisy enjoys traveling, extreme sports, skiing, and, true to her Puerto Rican culture, loves to dance.
- Notary Public
- Member, Massachusetts Paralegal Association
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies, Boston University
- Certified Spanish-to-English and English-to-Spanish Interpreter and Translator
- Certified Brazilian Portuguese-to-English and English-to-Brazilian Portuguese Interpreter
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Media with a Journalism Concentration, Universidad del Sagrado Corazón of Puerto Rico