Jeffrey Gribouski is an associate in the firm’s litigation group. He has experience handling many aspects of litigation, from pre-suit through settlement. Jeff has worked with clients on a number of legal issues, including personal injury, property damage, products liability, insurance coverage, and environmental law.
He has represented contractors and property owners in a range of construction disputes, including matters involving numerous parties with a thicket of counter, cross, and third-party claims, as well as disputes over indemnity and insurance provisions within construction contracts.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeff worked at a boutique firm in Boston where he focused on civil litigation. He also served as the judicial law clerk for Justice James Lemire at the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
While pursuing his J.D., Jeff was a staff member of the Northeastern University Law Review and the Co-Chair of the International Refugee Assistance Project. Jeff also interned at a non-profit focused on environmental and energy law, the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office in the Environmental Protection Division, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, as well as a small, Boston-based firm.
Jeff is an avid downhill skier and spent time as a ski patroller/EMT in Colorado after college. In addition to going on ski trips, Jeff is a world traveler and tries to go on at least one international trip per year. Jeff is also involved in his hometown, where he serves as an alternate member of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Alternate member, Northborough Zoning Board of Appeals
- Governance Committee Co-Chair and Board Member, Crocodile River Music
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, Insurance Law (2024)
Articles + Talks
- Co-author, “Bases for Liability Under Chapter 93A – Principles of Unfairness and Deception,” MCLE’s Chapter 93A Rights and Remedies, October 2022
- Author, Consequential and Punitive Damages Chapter for the Construction Law Handbook, Fourth Edition
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.S., University of Vermont