Joshua Lee Smith
Joshua Lee Smith’s practice includes a variety of complex commercial real estate matters involving acquisitions and dispositions, permitting, leasing, environmental compliance and financing. His clients primarily consist of developers, corporations, and colleges and universities. He works closely with public utility companies on projects involving the siting, development and permitting of bulk power substations, high voltage transmission lines and operations centers. Josh serves as an expert zoning witness in hearings before the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities.
Josh is a 2011 recipient of the “40 Under Forty” Award by the Worcester Business Journal.
Admitted to Practice:
- Ambassador, Westborough Economic Development Committee
- Finance Committee Member, Worcester Art Museum
- Corporator, Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Board Member, Board of Directors of Music Worcester, Inc.
- Board Member, Board of Directors of Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Committee Member, Babson College Real Estate Career Affinity Network
- Member, Asian-American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association