Mark Powers to Present at Bowditch-Sponsored NECCA Event
On April 3, Mark Powers will present at the Bowditch-sponsored New England Corporate Counsel Association (NECCA) event, When Your Counterparty Files For Bankruptcy: Practical Creditor Strategies, held at the Westin Waltham Boston in Waltham.
Taking place from 4 to 8 p.m., the event will also feature Jacen Dinoff, CEO of KCP Advisory Group, LLC. Both presenters will discuss issues creditors need to identify and respond to when their counterparty files for bankruptcy.
- The Bankruptcy Code – an overview;
- Bankruptcy Issues that Every Party Needs to Know;
- The Evolution of the Chapter 11 Process Since the Last Financial Downturn, Timing Issues and Due Process;
- Suggested Strategies for Creditors (Licensees of Intellectual Property, Vendors, Lenders, and Landlords)
- When Their Counterparty Files For Bankruptcy; and
- Preference Litigation – What To Do If You Are Sued by a Bankruptcy Trustee.
You can learn more about NECCA’s “When Your Counterparty Files For Bankruptcy: Practical Creditor Strategies” here.