Re-Opening Commercial Operations: Considerations for Property Owners and Business Tenants as Massachusetts Restarts in a COVID-19 World (Webinar)
Massachusetts is headed for a phased re-opening of workplaces, amidst uncertainty about the ongoing virulence of COVID-19. What are practical, legal, and safety considerations for businesses and property owners in such a re-start? Watch this MassEcon webinar from May 7 to learn more.
- 10:30 – 11:10am – Moderated discussion with practical, legal, and health & safety workplace experts
- 11:10-11:30am – Moderator-facilitated Q&A.
Expert speakers include:
- Paul Bauer, Partner at Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- Emily Klein, Director of Workspace, Associate Principal, Boston Office at Perkins and Will
- Shawn Carroll, AS Director at CBRE