PPP Loan Forgiveness (Webinar)
Understanding the changing rules and sorting out how to maximize the portion that can be forgiven
Nearly all companies who have received a PPP loan want to maximize their forgiveness – In this Worcester Business Journal webcast, the expert panel will share the details on the latest wrinkles to the program and what the latest changes to the guidelines mean to you.
Since the Federal government released the CARES Act and the Paycheck Protection Program, businesses have been scrambling – first to get the funding, and then navigate the ever-changing guidelines to determine what they’ve got to do for the PPP loan to be forgiven. That forgiveness equation has continued to shift as Congress seeks to make the program more flexible.
In June, many small businesses will have reached the eight week window since receiving their PPP loan, and plan to fill out the SBA forms for their bank to qualify for loan forgiveness.
Join Bowditch’s Rory Fazendeiro and other experts as they cover topics including:
- The latest revisions, updates & clarifications to the PPP program
- Understanding the loan forgiveness application
- How to best document your spending
- Understanding the FTE calculations and the timetable around spending funds
- What to do if your loan documents have been sold by the bank or lending agency
- Tax implications of the PPP program
June 9, 2020
11:30am – 12:30pm