Christine Baglioni is an experienced business and real estate attorney with a primary focus on commercial transactions, leasing, zoning and financing. She also represents clients in connection with real estate disputes, tax assessment appeals, contract negotiations and general business matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Christine worked for several Rhode Island law firms and focused her practice on real estate and finance, corporate and business matters, employment and litigation.
Outside of the office, Christine enjoys going to the beach, reading and watching NBA basketball.
- Member, Real Estate Title Standards and Practices Committee, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- M.B.A., Suffolk University
- B.A., Providence College