Mary T. Feeney
Ms. Feeney’s practice focuses on real estate development and land use, construction services, general representation of colleges, universities, and secondary schools, commercial and retail leasing, facilities-related regulatory, code and licensing matters, and transactional matters for higher education and other non-profit organizations. Ms. Feeney has extensive experience representing colleges, universities and secondary schools in business, operational and regulatory matters, construction, and real estate, drawing on her practice for over ten years as a University Attorney at the Office of the General Counsel at Harvard University and the representation of local and regional colleges and universities and non-profit organizations. Ms. Feeney is a frequent lecturer on education law, zoning, real estate, construction and regulatory topics. She has been selected by her peers to be included among the Best Lawyers in America, 2008-2012 editions.
- Chair, Partnerships for a Skilled Workforce Inc.
- Member, Executive Committee, Massachusetts Workforce Board Association
- Member and Former Chair, Colleges and Universities Section, of the Boston Bar Association
- Member and Former Chair, Zoning and Land Use Committee of the Real Estate Section of the Boston Bar Association
- Member, Development Committee, Boston Chamber of Commerce