HR Strategy: Contingency Planning During COVID-19 (Webinar)
DOES YOUR COMPANY HAVE A PLAN?
Business owners and HR teams have been inundated with issues related to COVID-19 over the last month, and many have not had the time or bandwidth to put a mid-term strategy in place. Our expert panel will address both immediate questions related to managing employees in the short-term, and give you a best practices framework to do contingency planning for the next 6-12 months. With no vaccine on the horizon and social distancing continuing in some form, you need to do some “wargaming” with your business plan.
Join this Worcester Business Journal webinar to learn best practices in dealing with a number of issues, including:
- The top HR issues facing business owners today, like employees worried about exposure, sickness in your workplace, and other tactical challenges.
- Key guidelines for managing your staffing to maximize PPP funding forgiveness
- Mid-term planning: Is your current set up to be sustainable? What organizational designs make sense beyond the current crisis period?
- What are the resources we will need to support these scenarios and what do the numbers look like?
- Q&A session
HR professionals and business owners have had their hands full with the current crisis, but they also need to work hand with their teams – legal, health care, and accounting professionals to develop a plan that assures your organization’s success during the new normal.
- Brian Mullin, Partner at Bowditch
- Jill Lebow, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer at Fallon Health
- Terri Flynn, Senior Vice President, Director of Human Resources at Webster Five
April 30, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 pm