Patrick Tracey Moderated Worcester Business Journal’s “Ransomware and Cybersecurity” (Webinar)
With a resurgence of cyberattacks in a newfound era of dependence on remote work, this session aimed to give business owners and executives a better understanding of ransomware, phishing, and disinformation and how to keep you and your organization safe online.
On November 9, 2021, Patrick Tracey moderated “Ransomware and Cybersecurity” presented by the Worcester Business Journal. Bowditch is pleased to have been a sponsor of this event.
This session highlighted such topics as:
- What can be done to prevent ransomware attacks
- How attackers leverage phishing attacks to gain access to protected systems, hosts, and networks
- How technology can be used to mitigate phishing attacks
- How to clarify the obligations on your business if such attacks occur
- How best to anticipate such situations, if necessary by adjusting internal policies.
- How you can protect your business from falling victim to disinformation