14th Annual Employment Law Update
During the 14th Annual Law Update, we looked ahead at hot topics that HR professionals and senior administrators of your organization or campus need to know in 2023. Each webinar covered different topics.
Where are my employees and how are they doing?
- Do you have employees working from home part or full time in other states? We discussed how to ensure compliance with state-specific paid time off and wage and hour laws, as well as identify risk factors such as tax and insurance coverage.
- Do you struggle with performance management challenges, which have been made even greater with employees working remotely at least part of the time? We offered a refresher training about the path to managing performance issues effectively and lawfully.
Presented by Tracy Thomas Boland, Bob Young, and Chelsie Vokes
Investigations – the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Why investigations are so important to an organization
- How to conduct an effective investigation
- Traps for the unwary when it comes to employment investigations
Presented by Tim Van Dyck, Brigid Harrington, and Aimee Bierman