Benjamin Hinks is an associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice Area. He has experience in all aspects of the litigation process, including conducting critical research, drafting memoranda, and undertaking due diligence. Ben works with clients to help resolve employment matters and construction disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Ben represented employers at a boutique firm in the MetroWest area. He also has experience as a law clerk with boutique firms in Boston.
Articles + Talks
- “Client Alert: Employment Law Updates for Massachusetts and Rhode Island Employers,” Bowditch, May 31, 2022
- “Massachusetts Emergency Paid Sick Leave to End March 15,” Bowditch, March 3, 2022
- “City of Boston Lifts Mask Mandate, Effective March 5th,” Bowditch, March 3, 2022
- “The City of Boston, Rhode Island, and Connecticut Issue New Vaccine Policies Impacting Businesses & Employers,” Bowditch, December 21, 2021
- “EEOC Issues Guidance on COVID-19 and Disability Protections Under the Americans with Disabilities Act,” Bowditch, December 15, 2021
- “Updated Employer Guidance on COVID-19 Vaccination Mandates Issues by Both the EEOC and Safer Federal Workforce Task Force,” Bowditch, October 27, 2021
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., Skidmore College