Administrative Professionals & Staff
“The support at the firm is excellent from extremely experienced paralegals to very skilled legal administrative assistants.” This is a direct quote from the Firm’s talking points for lateral partner interviews. And it doesn’t take long to realize that it is true.
The work we do for our clients provides for interesting and challenging assignments for professional staff and the Firm recognizes the many contributions necessary to meet the needs of our clients.
Our administrative professionals enjoy excellent technological support, training and other tools necessary to perform at the highest levels. Personal and professional growth is encouraged in all departments. We are especially proud of our ability to identify unique skills and provide opportunities for people to contribute beyond the job description. There are many examples of employees who learned new skills and moved into another departments.
- Medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Eight weeks parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- 401(K) savings plan and profit sharing plan
- Free parking in our Worcester and Framingham offices
- 10-12 holidays per year
- Bereavement, personal days, sick time
- Competitive salaries and vacation commensurate with years of experience