EBC Virtual Lunch Time Conversation: The Impact of COVID-19 on the Environmental Industry in New England (webinar)
What impact is COVID-19 having on the environmental industry in New England? Panelists will discuss how restrictions have impacted operations, business continuity, agency engagement, and new opportunities.
Join this EBC virtual lunch time conversation to discuss strategies for moving forward post COVID-19 with the panelists.
- Michael Scipione, Chief Executive Officer, Weston & Sampson
- Peggy Briggs, Managing Principal, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- Robert D. Cox, Jr., Managing Partner, Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- Patricia Pinto, Senior Vice President & Principal, Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
- Patrick Sheehan, President and Chief Executive Officer, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.