Andrew Stern is an associate in the Business & Finance Practice Area. He gained legal experience through his clerkship with the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts where he clerked for the Honorable Frank J. Bailey and most recently the Honorable Janet E. Bostwick.
During law school, Andrew was the research editor for the Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest, the Boston College Law School law journal. He also worked as a summer and fall law clerk at a Boston law firm.
An avid Red Sox baseball fan, Andrew plays the piano, loves music by Billy Joel, and enjoys spending time on the water and studying marine life.
- Member, Finance Subcommittee, Bankruptcy Law Section, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
Articles + Talks
- “Cryptocurrency, Web3 and Decentralized Finance,” Bowditch, September 7, 2022
- J.D., Boston College Law School
- B.A., University of Connecticut