Meg DeLanders concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, elder law, probate and estate administration. She works with individuals and families to protect their assets, avoid probate and minimize potential estate tax liability where appropriate. Meg’s practice includes working with clients to plan for a potential future disability, handling planning for children and adults with disabilities, and helping clients transition to continuing care retirement communities, assisted living facilities and long-term care facilities. Meg is also experienced in probate and estate administration, including review of the probate process, payment of debts, distributions to beneficiaries, the preparation of estate tax returns, and the funding and administration of trusts.
Meg worked at a general practice firm after law school and handled residential and commercial real estate matters. More than five years ago, she changed the focus of her practice to estate planning, elder law, probate and estate administration and joins Bowditch from a Metrowest law firm.
Outside of work, Meg keeps busy with her husband, three young children, and their rescue dog, Waffles. She is an avid fan of CrossFit workouts, practices yoga and enjoys reading.
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Named to Super Lawyers Rising Star list, 2022
Articles + Talks
- Presented to executives of publicly-traded retailer on estate planning. November 2, 2022
- J.D., cum laude, Suffolk University Law School
- B.A., magna cum laude, Boston College