Tim Monahan focuses his practice in the arena of business and finance. With over ten years of experience, Tim has gained the knowledge and skill set to confidently assist clients in a varying range of issues. Tim represents lenders and borrowers in all types of financing transactions, including:
- asset-based financing,
- real estate financing,
- general commercial financing,
- construction financing,
- issuance of credit enhancements in bond transactions,
- participations, and
- intercreditor transactions.
“I also advise clients in the merging, acquisition and sale of businesses, the formation of various entities, the structuring and negotiation of joint ventures,” and other general business contracts, such as loan documents. Additionally, Tim counsels businesses regarding regulatory compliance, contract interpretation, and securities filings.
Prior to joining Bowditch, Tim worked as an Associate at Mirick O’Connell in Worcester.
In addition to spending time with his family, Tim is an occasional runner (having completed the Boston and Marine Corps Marathons), golfer, and slow-pitch softball player. He also enjoys reading history in his spare time.
Banking & Finance
- Represented lenders and borrowers in commercial financing transactions involving asset-based real estate and construction financing
- Counseled businesses regarding (and negotiated terms of) stock purchase and asset purchase agreements in numerous transactions
- Formed entities for start-up businesses and drafted governing documents